- ACR+, ASPIRE
- Raw Materials KIC
Cir©Lean is a European project to support the setup and pilot operation phase of a network of businesses and SMEs to seize industrial symbiosis business opportunities and in particular: to elaborate and endorse a voluntary common approach for the reporting of industrial symbiosis transactions, and to monitor the uptake of this approach by businesses. The consortium will be responsible for setting up, as well as provide the technical and administrative secretariat, of an industry-led European industrial symbiosis network.
ISL’s role in Cir©Lean is to provide services supporting the setup and pilot of a software platform to enable the industrial symbiosis network including but not limited to:
- Stakeholder consultation around software needs
- Design and pilot software system
- Refine to user needs through piloting
- Roll-out of pan-European software to monitor industrial symbiosis activity
- Design and consult on pan-European metrics for consistent reporting of impacts
- Design and pilot reporting impacts with industry, refine as needed
- Lead a CEN Workshop Agreement on reporting methodology to produce a European pre-standard.